History

of Winneburger Hof

Our guest house is one of the most beautiful half-timbered houses in the village Ernst/Moselle. Three contiguous houses – now owned by three families – were the former property of the family of the Winneburgers.

The Winneburgers had larger homesteads in Ernst on the Mosel and also owned the tithe of the village. The entire property was built in three sections in the years 1503, 1560 and – our today’s Winneburger Hof – 1578.

Still today the street name „Auf der Winneburg“ indicates attention to the old property relations.

Enquiry


HolidayCheck